So earlier this week, I finished the work required to produce these four babies:
Exhibit A
And the proof of my efforts was that my floor space was covered with an assortment of papers (peer-reviewed journals, print-out of websites, tutorial questions for my tute class, lecture notes from weeks before, scrap paper, etc.) all jumbled up into a big pile of mess.
Exhibit B
For a better part of the week I've been stepping over, around and on them. On a few occasions I've also "almost" spilt various types of liquids on them. So, today I've decided to sort them (and the other piles of paper I have in my room) out.While doing that I found:
Exhibit C
You see, back during the first half of my 4-year university life, I made notes while I studied. Really neat notes in tiny handwriting. I am amazed at myself. I think I did this for most of my subjects back then. Unfortunately,somewhere along the way I became a lazy ass and stopped doing such time-consuming stuff in favour of general bumming around doing nothing.Exhibit D
It's quite distressing to find that even though I've only gone through 5% of my accumulated notes I already have a huge pile of paper that's going to be disposed of (farthest pile on the left) and an equally huge pile to be re-used as scrap paper (not that I actually need scrap paper). On the far right are some notes that I'm giving away and a textbook that I haven't quite decided what to do with.
Okay, lunch break and then off to sort out more stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment