I was fresh out of the shower, sitting at my table minding my own business. I had my glasses off so everything around me was blurry and indistinct. It was then that I noticed that there was a black blob about half a feet away from my face. A black blob that seemed to be floating mid-air.
Black blobs floating in the air are not very scary. It's when you put on your glasses and realise that it is a huge ass spider that's hanging out right next to your head that the adrenaline kicks in. I jerked away and I swear that thing came after me.
I managed to get across to the opposite site of my room, and it gave up. And leisurely made its way up its invisible thread to the ceiling. Where it proceeded to stalk its way across the room TOWARDS me.
Now, while I don't like spiders, I'm not especially scared of them. However, that spider is creepy. It was stalking me.
I was so creeped out that I went to a housemate for moral support. Of course, when we came back the spider has shrunk to a smaller, less threatening size, taking a leisurely walk around my room. So my friendly housemate said all the right reassuring things that made me feel foolish for over-reacting. Then she said, "Don't you think it looks like it's red in colour rather than black? Do you think it might be poisonous?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So now the creepy stalker spider has taken up residence on the ceiling above my bed, where it sits without moving
Okay, let's be honest. I am scared.
Help.
No comments:
Post a Comment