I was feeling a bit down about that, but then I ate a Mars Bar. Now I am all :D:D:D:D:D:D!
Heh.
I have only ONE month left in Sydney. Just 30 odd days before the end of a chapter of my life. And in that short space of time I have to
- Sort out 4 years worth of stuff
- Pack the stuff I want to keep
- Ship the stuff I want to keep
- Give away, recycle or throw away everything else
- Confirm flight tickets
- Decide if I want to get gifts for anyone in Sydney
- Get gifts
- Meet up with Sydney friends to say goodbye
- Meet and thank people who have helped me at uni (supervisors, lecturer
s, random PhD people) - or perhaps just be lazy and send them an email? - Get contact details of people
- Redirect university mail
- Remember to get pictures from housemate (!!)
- Inform family about flight details and ask them to pick me up
- Arrange to meet people I know in Melbourne
- Decide whether to cancel mobile early and switch to prepaid for the remaining duration
- Prepare for an interview
- Buy shoes for interview
- But gifts for everyone at home
- Firmly remind family about picking me up from the airport
- Find out how to get house bond back
- Vacate current apartment, get back bond
- Close my bank account
- Cancel my mobile
- Cancel my internet
- Cancel other miscellaneous subscriptions
- Call family, cry and threaten to run away if they don't show up at the airport
No comments:
Post a Comment