I fired up my old laptop to look up some files to pass over to someone, and found a whole lot of stuff that I never got around to sorting out and transferring over to an external harddisk. One of these treasures is actually a copy of my old blog! And reading back makes me feel... nostalgic? envious? ashamed?
I don't know, really.
Randomly chosen excerpts:
June 20th 2007
I saw kittins on the way home! KITTINS! And they looked at me with big round eyes! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! KITTINS!!!
June 12th 2007
I have a fixation with N
fixation: an unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone
And who is mysterious N?
Well, not telling! Hahaha...
May 13th 2007
Ngeh. I want my boyboy! Huhu... Fat boyboy! Miao! Apparently he somehow managed to break his cage. Hahaha... Now there is a hole in the cage! I suppose he's getting too fat now. All the jumping up and down with his high body mass made the cage break.
October 21st, 2006
Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy.
That's how everyone sees me. It's not true. I never said it was true. It's so easy to pretend. To deceive. It's so easy to fake that I can't differentiate it from the truth anymore.
Happy. Happy not. Happy. Happy not?
I'm sorry for what I am about to do. If only for the mess that I'll leave behind.
I don't know, really.
Randomly chosen excerpts:
June 20th 2007
I saw kittins on the way home! KITTINS! And they looked at me with big round eyes! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! KITTINS!!!
June 12th 2007
I have a fixation with N
fixation: an unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone
And who is mysterious N?
Well, not telling! Hahaha...
May 13th 2007
Ngeh. I want my boyboy! Huhu... Fat boyboy! Miao! Apparently he somehow managed to break his cage. Hahaha... Now there is a hole in the cage! I suppose he's getting too fat now. All the jumping up and down with his high body mass made the cage break.
October 21st, 2006
Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy.
That's how everyone sees me. It's not true. I never said it was true. It's so easy to pretend. To deceive. It's so easy to fake that I can't differentiate it from the truth anymore.
Happy. Happy not. Happy. Happy not?
I'm sorry for what I am about to do. If only for the mess that I'll leave behind.
No comments:
Post a Comment