Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Moody days.

Stresss...

Why?

Because I can't concentrate! Grrrr... I take 5 minutes just to pick out the pdf file that I need. Another 5 minutes just staring at the first page. And then I realise that I've forgotten why I wanted to look at the stupid thing in the first place.

Unearthed my external harddisk and plugged it in for all my old songs. The slow ones put me to sleep. The upbeat ones feel to cheery. The jiwang ones... bluek.

Refreshed my email a gazillion times, when I'm not really waiting for anything. Typed different SMSes to different people at several different points in time, but never sent out any because I don't have anything to say.

Everything feels wrong today. And I can't just get settled. And now I feel like bursting out in tears for no apparent reason.

If I was anywhere else but work, I'd just pack up, go home and just sleep it off.

Moody days.

No comments:

Post a Comment