Ahh... Even after complaining to my colleagues and ranting to my sister, it still fucking stresses me out every time I think about it.
Maybe it's just that time of month. But.... ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Saya marah!
Okay. Background info. Company A is the head honcho, big boss, HQ... whatever you want to call it. Company B, where I'm working at, is one of the many little subsidiaries. For Company A's big project (of which Company B also plays a major role in) they have asked us (Company B) to prepare a set of exhibition posters. Which the bosses at company B has asked me to work on.
Fine.
So today, my boss bailed out (he was at site the whole day) and sent me to show the posters to the CEO of Company A aka the big big boss for everyone. So off I go to a meeting that has been set at 5pm. 5pm comes along and Mr CEO is not in and no one knows for sure if he'll be comeing in or not. Fine, Monday then. 5.55pm, just as I was thinking about packing up, the phone rings and it turns out that Mr CEO is back and wants to meet anyway. WTF.
So off I go. And find him in a meeting with someone else. Okay, he's a busy man... yadda yadda yadda. I get sent off to meet the GM so that he can look through the posters first. He takes a look, makes a few suggestions, then promptly gets distracted by a phone call. Awesome possum.
I sit for more than 5 minutes just waiting, and lo and behold am summoned to see Mr CEO. By this time I'm in a bad mood already. All I can think is okay, just get his comments and then I can go home.
So then he proceeds to find fault with everything. WTF. I mean, I admit that some of his points were reasonable and were definite improvements. But some of the rest is litterally WTF. I stopped listening at this one particular slide where he said that everything on the poster should literally say Company A did this and that and everything. When in truth, Company B did all the work.
His excuse "You are our subcontractor." Err... Hello? Fine la, you want to take credit for it. I don't care because it depends on whatever agreement you have la between the 2 companies. But then wth you suruh kitorg buat your ever so glorious self-promoting poster. Gi la buat sendiri.
His analogy to me was, "Kalau ada hotel, and it serves a cake that was actually made from the small bakery shop next door, takkan la cake to nak letak nama the bakery?" I just nodded my head and what not tapi dalam hati I was thinking, " Yeah, yeah. Tapi hotel tu nak buat promotion takdela dia nak suruh pekerja kat bakery tu yang prepare the advertisement campaign kan?"
After that he went on about... bla bla bla... I dah tak dengar lagi. Then at the end he even asked, "Kenapa tak ambik notes? I've talked about a lot of things and don't want to repeat them again" with a tone like he dah penat repeating all these basic facts. Haih, like WTF. I tak kisah la you repeat these things 10,000 times to other people, this is the first time I've heard it.
Grrr...
Another thing I got pissed off at. He wants "nice" photos. How to get when all the photos are just random shots taken by random people who went to site? Nak high-quality photos, hire la photographer! Oh wait, nak hire photographer pun your project tak siap 100% pun lagi kan? And I got told off for not having a photo of something that was just installed today! Grrr...
Now I wish I could just let this all go. But I have to re-work the stupid posters. Meaning having to stare at it, revise etc.
GRRrRRRRR...
No comments:
Post a Comment