I kinda like being in the lab. There is the general laziness to get out of bed early in the mornings especially on Mondays, but there I don't feel the heavy reluctance or the excuse-finding angst that is produced when I'm face something that I absolutely abhor (ie. going to a meeting, design project team discussions, etc). So does this mean I should go into research? I don't know. The thing is I'm not stressed with my lab sessions because I'm not actually doing my own research at the moment. Which means that I don't actually have to design the experiments and don't have results to analyse; the two most stressful parts! I just condition, spike, elute, evaporate, dry, freeze and defreeze things (and repeat)!
Research is a field that I've been eying since I'd rather almost anything else compared to HSE. I think (from my previous stint as an intern) that there is a lot of things that a person can learn there. But to make a career out of it is definitely not for me! Nononono!
In order of preference
1. Technical (Environmental)
2. Technical (Civil or Chemical)
3. Research (Water/Wastewater)
4. Postgraduate Studies
5.
Although knowing how The Company works, what I want is not going to matter anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment