It is 8am on a Monday morning and the weather outside is positively gloomy. Did I say positively gloomy? Perhaps it should be negatively gloomy.
I slept late last night. Not because I was up working feverish at producing a A+ grade thesis, I have given up on that (I'd settle for a A-). I slept late last night because I could not fall asleep. Which is unrelated to my thesis. But what I want to talk about is my thesis.
And the most stupendous, awesome, fantabulous news is:
My thesis is mostly but still not quite DONE!
Yeay!
All I want to do now is just another proofreading session and a 24-hour time period to see if my supervisors have anything to say. Not a lot of time for them, but they seem quite satisfied with my work last week. Okay, not really. It was more of a case that both of them were insanely busy, and only glanced through my work.
I am worried.
I tell myself that it is good. And that the supervisor who is also one of the markers has said that it is good.
But I worry.
I'll probably be worrying all way till the time my results come out. So, proofread, print, bind and submit. That shall be my mantra today.
*Also, am I the only one in my project management class having trouble with the quiz/assignment? I knew I should have paid more attention in class. I am totally lost!
No comments:
Post a Comment