Saturday, May 29, 2010

Confessions #1

I must confess, ladies and gentlemen that I have been remiss.I have not been working very hard on my list thingy. *sad*

Now, I suppose you could say that I'm working towards #1 Graduate. But that goal is sort of a cheat since I'm actually already so close! So close, people! I am finishing uni in June and graduating in August. All that stands between me and graduation is
  • 1 online assignment - will be done today!
  • 1 thesis submission - will be done this weekend seeing as neither my supervisors seem like they'll be asking me to change anything. Hello, supervisors? I really hoped you read the draft I sent you. There's a particular passage that I felt was particularly dodgy.
  • 1 exam - in 3 weeks time!

I have an interview in July which I suppose is the first step in fulfilling #2 Find a full-time job that I enjoy. Only problem is that I don't even know whether I would like to work there. In fact, right now I'm not sure if I'm cut out to be an engineer.

I don't get out much and being a creature of habit I usually don't venture any further than the places that I'm used to. However, my housemate has actually dragged me to two new food places that I've yet been to when I wrote this list. So that's 2/3rd of #18 Eat out with friends/family at a NEW restaurant (3 times). Perhaps I should revise this goal and make a bit more... umm... challenging. LOL. Although I suppose the second place we went to was actually a cafe. Should that count? *shrugs*


#44 Maintain blog with regular updates (at least once per week for 6 months) is in progress! Yeay! My biggest challenge will probably be when I get back home! Because I'm super lazy once I get home (plus I don't want my family to be looking over my shoulder when I'm writing out my posts).

Oh, how I wist I could cross something out on that list!

No comments:

Post a Comment