1. My biological clock is seriously screwed up. I went to bed at 11.30pm last night and finally fell asleep after and hour of tossing and turning. I woke up again at 2.30am to use the bathroom and have since then failed to fall asleep again. ONE hour of sleep!
2. Have you ever gone online searching for inspirational/motivational articles in hopes that they nudge you into action? You get to the part where they talk about the excuses that people make and you read something that totally hits the nail on the head? Something so totally true about yourself that you can't help but cringing? OUCH moments.
3. My laptop is old. Currently it has issues maintaining a stable internet connection. The source of the problem is the ethernet port or some component within that vicinity. Motion seems to cause it to disconnect meaning I can't move my laptop (at all). Sometimes even typing is enough to cause a problem. Most times gentle tapping fixes it. Sometimes you've just got to hit it hard. On stubborn occasions, it'll only connect if you apply constant pressure at the right spot. But it is hard to do pretty much anything if you have one hand pressing down on the right side of your laptop. If all that fails, I usually pick up the laptop and it miraculously connects only to disconnect the moment I put down. I suppose that's its way of telling me it needs some loving.
4. Since I decided to add one more box for shipping, packing is easy peasy. I just throw in watevs. I will regret this later when 1) I have to fork the payment for shipping. 2) My family sees the junk I spent money on shipping home. They will laugh at me. And make fun of me. And question why I didn't bring back more chocolate instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment