Tonight I went out with some friends from uni. It's always after I get back home, that it sinks it. I may never see the people that I was having dinner just half an hour ago in person again. *must work harder at keeping in touch with friends* Yosh! Also, 14 dollars for mee goreng and teh tarik! It's good for Sydney, but considering I'll be going home soon where I can get the same thing for much much much cheaper.... Ahaha, plus real mamak stalls don't halau you out when you finish eating!
Mmmmm.... I think I'm fasting on alternate days for the whole week. Must take advantage of winter conditions! I was initially going to do it everyday for a week starting yesterday. But I felt too lethargic today, so scrapped the idea.
One thing EVERYONE I've met this week has said to me:
Please put up a profile picture on facebook.I will! I will! Sooooooooooooooooooon...
No comments:
Post a Comment