I asked a uni friend out to lunch. We checked our schedules and realised that lunch would not work. So we settled on dinner for tomorrow night. The I figured I should really invite other friends along as well. The more the merrier yes? (And it'd be weird if its just the two of us. Lunch would have been okay, but dinner?)
Now I face a dilemma. Because I actually know only a handful of people on a personal basis. And then I know a larger group of people by association. How does one determine a guest list to an informal farewell dinner? And considering it's tomorrow night, there's really not much time. I've already had one farewell dinner thrown for me invovling another group of friends which was great; because I only had to show up at the specified time.
Plus, I do not actually know everyone's contact number. Or even who's still around in Sydney.
*fail*
No comments:
Post a Comment