I spent about 75% of the day sleeping. Too many things. Don't know where to start.
- Bank accounts that have no transactions for a year become inactive. I forgot. My last transaction was in January 2009. It is now June 2010. If I was back home, I'd just saunter up to an ATM machine and withdraw some cash, hence re-activating my account. But I am not :( The question is, can one transfer money into an account which is inactive?
- A paper is (still) waiting to be written. Written by me. Unfortunately.
- I am not looking forward to interviews for several reasons. 1) I know jack shit about O&G. 2) Ditto for current national/world affairs. 3) Having to meet people.
- When I get particularly stressed (or when I eat too much salty potato chips) I get headaches. They aren't particularly painful to warrant dropping everything and spending the day recuperating in bed, but it's enough to make a person feel very sorry for herself for a larger part of the day. The headaches are worrisome. Very worrisome. High blood pressure runs in the family. But if I worry too much, I get stressed and then I'll get even more headaches and then I'll worry more and then I get ...
- Diabetes also runs in the family.
- I do not have a copy of the itinerary for my flight home. I didn't bother saving a copy because the one the travel agency sent was marked RESERVED (ie not yet CONFIRMED), and I figured that I could print it out later when everything has been finalised. I do not know if everything is finalised yet. And I am paranoid because I have prior experience where this very same travel agency changed my flight booking notified my by email the day before my flight. Considering that it was an international flight and they re-booked me into a flight that departed several hours earlier than the original one, they could have at least called. I hope that this would not happen again this time around.
Okay. Stop with the shitty list. Happy things now!
- I finished my final exam for uni! I just have to pass that exam to graduate!
- My supervisor hinting that he gave me an excellent mark for thesis!
- Going to watch Wicked next week.
- Eating out with friends. I've had Japanese(twice), Chinese and Indo food! lol.
- Presents! Because I'm leaving the country and not knowing whether I'll be back. I've gotten: a mug, handmade bar of soap, keychain, eau de parfum and a notebook!
- Da Vinci exhibition. Makes me want to get on a plane and go see the originals now.
- Re-scheduling of interview sessions means that I have one free day after my interviews to relax and do anything I want!
- Nutella! Mmmmm....
Gonna go trawl facebook now. It's been too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment