Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cleaning! -Part 2-

So I'm still in the middle of cleaning up my room. Been too distracted to do much today :(

Last night, though, I found this gem:

Exhibit E


This green folder is probably one of my earliest purchases here in Sydney. It's positively ancient! Lol. And inside is notes from Soil Mechanics which is possibly one of the toughest subjects I've had to take.

Exhibit F
 This was wayyyy back when I used to take notes in notebooks. I've since graduated to taking notes on loose pieces of lined A4 paper. It's much handier, but there's always a chance of accidentally throwing something away.

Exhibit G
And gasp! What is this? I actually re-wrote all my notes into neater, more concise versions! Seriously, I was this hardworking? It is mind boggling! The little green tab on the top right of the piece of paper informs me that I did not finish re-writing everything and directs me to refer to the notebook (Exhibit F), should I find empty pages and incomplete diagrams. Nifty.
(Perhaps I thought that one day I would come back and finish re-copying? Or perhaps I thought that after my exams I would, *gasp*, want to read the notes again? I do not know. I do not understand. Are we even the same person?)

But even the old me could not compete with this guy.

Exhibit H

This is a photocopy of someone's work. I do not know this person. But his work is like the holy grail for everyone doing soil mechanics. This person has completed every single question in the first nine chapters of the textbook. Every. single. question. And out of the goodness of his heart has allowed his work to be photocopied and passed around.

Exhibit I

The only clue to his identity is that he does his graphs in Chinese.

And now I'm going to end abruptly for I have nothing else to say today!

No comments:

Post a Comment