Monday, November 1, 2010

Rambly Updates

Hello November!

Somehow you have creeped up on me. Where did July, August, September and October go? Did you eat them?

Today on the first of November, I forced myself to wake up before 8 (after a whole month of sleeping in and waking up at odd times) even though the night before I couldn't sleep and only drifted off at around 3. I took a 5 minute walk to the shop for the newspaper, which is unfortunately the only form of exercise I've had all day (and possibly all week).

I am fasting today. And I have also persuaded both my mom and sister to fast as well. I like it when (almost) everyone fasts because then the dishes that were washed will stay washed till the evening, the dining table is clean and uncluttered and I don't have to run like a maniac around the kitchen to make sure that all the drinking water bottles and continuously filled and chilled. My family drinks alot. I think we store around 12 litres of cold water, and these have to be continously refilled throughout the day.  Whew...

Not that those are really hard chores. They're easy peasy (which is why I am gaining weight). What I don't (and can't physically) do is the gardening. Now, gardening at my house is not like the gardening on TV where you see this really neat looking lady daintily poking about in the flower bed. Gardening hereis totally different. Some of the branches you need to saw through using a gergaji, while perched on top of a ladder. The other day my sister was casually commenting that we'd be better off investing in an axe!! I mean come on, do families that live in the suburbs need an axe for their garden?

On pet related news, it has come to my attention that the instructions on the packet of fish food says to feed 2-4 times a day. I am sorry to the fishies for under-feeding you, and will try to remember that once a day is not enough. But some of you are still more lebar than panjang anyway.

I've been suspected that my boyfriend cat has hearing problems and I think it is actually true. I used to think that it was just his wildness that caused him to basically ignore you when you call him but I think that he might be deaf. I was standind directly behind him while he was eating today, and clapped my hands loudly right above him. No reaction. He didn't even twitch. :(

And that ends the July-August-September-October update. I is go angkat kain now.

PS I didn't proofread this post, so sorry for any grammar, punctuation or spelling errors, as well as for any sentences that do not make any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment