First off, facebook isn't really what I want to blog about today. I have other things on my mind, but it needs to simmer there a bit more before it's ready to be said. Or to be more precise, before I'm ready to say it.
So about fb. Right now almost everyone is complaining about the new layout on fb and also about the decrease in privacy. Just glancing through all the status' show that there is general displeasure all around. And I agree on both counts, that it really sucks. But what the heck is the big deal?
Point 1: Once upon a time quite awhile ago, fb decided to update their layout. Everyone hated it. Everyone complained. After a couple of months, some people changed their minds and decided they rather liked it. Others just got used to it. Most people probably won't remember how the old old layout was back then. So why is this any different.
Point 2: The whole point of fb is to share. That's like the basic concept, isn't it? If you don't really want people to know what you're doing/saying, just PM everyone instead. It's not that hard. Fb to me is like talking loudly to someone when you're in a room full of people. If you have something private to say, just use your head a little and find some place quiet to talk.
Now, please stop complaining. Because you see, when I stalk fb, I do it find out interesting tit-bits of info not to read about how fb sucks.
*sigh*
And so, since this is my quiet place to talk. I'd like share a "status":
I is feeling a little lonely. Please share some love.
"like"
ReplyDeletecomment: Love!