Sunday, December 5, 2010

Last night, for some unknown reason I started thinking about babies. Now, I'm not over fond of the little alien things but some of members of the species I find can be quite cute (provided they keep their distance of course).

But if I got a ringgit for everytime somebody holding a baby announces to me "He/She likes you!" and I turn to notice those beady little baby eyes just staaaaring at me...  *shudders"

So this begs the question, why do babies like me even though I do not like them as much?

1. I am genuinely attractive to babies. Hahahaha... Ha... Ha...

2. Babies notice that I avoid eye contact and generally try to place my self as far away from them as possible. Since this is the opposite reaction of possibly all other humans they've met, they're intrigued.

3. I am generally the smallest person of a group of adults and therefore they relate to me more.

4. The stare is actually a fervent plead for me rescue them from the crowd of people trying to smother/pinch/take an insane amount of pictures with the poor thing.

Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment