Eaaccckkk.
I have been sick. And :(
After Friday's fever and Saturday's headaches, came a really bad case of sore throat which then developed into a cough. To top it off, yesterday I got some infection in my right eye which felt like it'd pop out of it's socket at any time. And it started getting red and slimy.
Waking up this morning meant having to pry my right eye open after it was sealed shut when icky slime coming out of the eye dried and crusted over. Huhu... But alhamdulillah, feeling better today with both throat and eye feeling more or less intact.
My mom says the conditions here in PJ do not agree with me, seeing as this is the second time I've been sick within the span of 3-4 months as opposed to only falling sick every 1-2 years when I was in Sydney. It is probably the dust that gets to me most.
Tomorrow my goal is to be :)
No comments:
Post a Comment