Monday, January 31, 2011

A day of chasing people

A whole lot of work for nothing much in return.

Today, I spent the day calling both the federal and state DOE, to which everyone is polite and trying to help but not really knowing who to direct me to. I've talked to at least 5 different people and bounced around from one department to another and the trail finally stopped cold at this one particular department, perhaps because everyone is on leave.

I also, sent 4 separate sales enquiry to 4 different Malaysian company. Only one company has called back but after talking for abit, said that another colleague would have to call back because of the complexities of what we're asking for.

So now, I am tired from trying to contact people and such with not much results coming in.

Plus, I've ground to a halt on my other works because I need the details which other people are working on. Which means...

I don't know what it means. Not liking my assignments at the current moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment